Cancelation for Any Reason (CFAR) Plan
The Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) plan is an optional package offered in addition to airline ticket costs with the broadest flexibility to cancel your scheduled flight without any documentation.
The CFAR plan might become an irreplaceable “add-on” in the following situations:
- Extraordinary circumstances
- Safety concerns
- Fear of traveling
- A sudden change of plans
Follow the below steps to the benefits of this bundle:
- Add the plan to your shopping cart during the checkout process
- Reach your decision to cancel your trip for any reason
- Make a cancelation request to our Support department
You’re welcome to submit your request to our Customer Care team via Live Chat. We are available 24/7!
Essential things you need to know
- The cancelation request must be made at least 24 hours before your first scheduled departure. Once the 24 hours have been passed, you will not be eligible to cancel the trip under this plan, and it is to be considered consumed
- Once a valid cancellation request is received, the customer will receive 100% of the ticket cost as an airline flight credit, and if the credit will not be available – the customer will be refunded 80% of the full-ticket cost as cash.
- The refund will be credited directly to the original form of payment
- The cost of the plan depends on the ticket price per passenger without additional expenses. Its total amount will be calculated for all passengers once added to the order and displayed in the Order Summary
- Its cost is non-refundable
Check up here for the terms and conditions of the Cancel for Any Reason plan provided.